Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Honestly can't wait to turn 21 and get all the freedom I want. Every time I look at the albums I took, I'm reminded of you controlling the kind of photos I can take, all the rules to follow. I feel the freedom of snapping photos being taken away from me. Don't even have mood to shoot with the camera these days, feel like whatever you said has already been embedded in me and I have fit into the mould you have built for me I HATE IT. I hate how I am already in the mould and I have changed. Into you. I don't want to be like you, yet I already am. I hate how you're so restraining, how you build walls around yourself and for me as well. I need to run away, to be myself, out of the danger zone of becoming like you. Free me free me free me free me free me. I don't want to be like you, I want to be happy. Free me fucking free me please. I am 19. I need to be less angry. I'm trying.

No comments: